Our cross-functional teams transcend disciplines, blurring the boundary between the art and science of design.
The creative driving force behind the conceptualization and development of disruptive technology, tools, and design methods.
- Experiment on the edges of disruptive technology for future-oriented product applications
- Develop computational systems to enhance design capability
- Implement digital, data-centric, and physical design methodologies, tools, and techniques
Lead discovery initiatives to uncover, understand, and plan ways of working for organizational change and process innovation.
- Identify and develop strategic frameworks for design and research
- Identify customer needs and opportunities to create organizational impact
- Process industry landscaping and identify gaps in existing workflows and processes
Build beautiful, functional software applications to support design, research, and technology initiatives in creative ways.
- Develop strategic initiatives that bridge the gap between design and development
- Develop and implement tailor-made software for end-to-end product development
- Design and realize captivating user experiences
Define and shape research tools and methods in the pursuit of novel ways of working and making.
- Synthesize research observations and insights into meaningful opportunities
- Research new and emerging technologies and their potential applications to computational design
- Question, explore, and test the opportunities afforded by disruptive technology for products, services, and experiences